Purina® Flock Raiser® Pellets provide optimum nutrition for healthy mixed poultry flocks. Formulated with prebiotics and probiotics to support optimum digestive health and immune function. This is versatile 20%-protein nutrient-rich ration that provides nutrition for the following situations: Feeding a mixed flock that may include hens and roosters, turkeys, pheasants, guinea fowl and peafowl. Be sure to offer supplemental Purina® Oyster Shell to laying birds. Help laying hens through molt or in times when feathering needs some extra support. Feeding male birds. Layer feed has too much calcium for them and should not be fed to male birds. Growing and finishing birds intended for meat production. Also available as a medicated feed with Amprolium (a coccidiostat).
- Prebiotics and Probiotics - Supports immune and digestive health; Complete and Balanced - Wholesome nutrition for an entire mixed flock of poultry consistent nutrition for growing chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese (turkeys after 8-10 weeks) - all with the same bag of feed.
- Essential Amino Acids - Excellent muscle and skeletal development. Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need for healthy growth.
- Key Level of Vitamin A - Strong Vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy adult birds.
- Proprietary Level of Vitamin E - A superior level of Vitamin E helps birds maintain a robust immune system.
- Superior Nutrition - Superior nutrition for a strong start, uniform growth and excellent vigor.
- Wholesome Nutrition - Assurance of quality - It's nutrition you can trust our guarantee that this is the very best feed for your poultry.
|Dimensions||31.5 × 19 × 7.5 in|
Chicks & Pullets, Other Poultry
Bag 50 lb
Feed Purina® Flock Raiser® as the sole ration to chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below). For turkeys, first feed Purina® Game Bird Chow Startena as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina® Flock Raiser® until laying age (about 30-32 weeks). At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina® Layena® free-choice to chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.